UDI U818A-1 – PRODUCT SPECS
- Manufacturer: UDI RC
- Upgraded Camera: 1280×720 pixels Camera
- Upgraded Low Voltage Warning
- Controlling Distance : 100 metres
- Controller: 4-channel 2.4GHz
- Sensors Included: No
- Smartphone App: No
- Upgraded Battery: 600mAh 3.7V LiPo
- Ratings on Amazon: 3.7/5.0
UDI U818A-1 – Technical Specs
- Product Dimension: 33 x 34 x5.5cm
- Charging Time: 110-120 minutes
- Flight Duration: 7-9 minutes
- Model Number: U818A-1
- Battery Required (for Remote Controller): 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Remote Distance For Binding: 30 m
- Special Feature: 6 Axis Gyro Consists a Video Camera (First Person View)
- Channels & Frequency: 4 Channels @ 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
UDI U818A-1 – Important Features
- Includes FPV video camera to take Aerial Photography.
- The modular design makes it very easy to repair & install the entire unit.
- Easily upgradable. See modification video for longer flight times: (Watch on YouTube)
- Strong power motor enables it to fly for a longer duration & efficiently.
- The 4 Channel feature provides stable flight and easy operation.
- Sleek, modern design makes it a user-friendly quadcopter.
- Can be activated in 3 Modes:
- 1st Mode – Ideal for First Time Flyers
- 2nd Mode – Suitable For Veteran RC Flyers
- 3rd Mode – Recommended For Those Who Want To Do Aerial Stunts Such As Flips & Rolls.
UDI U818A-1 Quadcopter Design
The UDI U818A-1 is similar to many other quadcopters in design, with a metal cross frame and practically entirely made from plastic parts. It is a mid-size quadcopter, measuring about 13″ by 13″ and about 2.5″ tall. If you’re familiar with the Syma X1 quadcopter, it is nearly identical in size – and has very similar propellers too! Great sized quadcopter for beginners to learn on. The price and ease of use makes this quadcopter a great entry quad for those thinking about getting into a high end quad like a DJI Phantom or 3DR IRIS+.
Buy Now on Amazon
UDI U818A Quadcopter
SYMA X5C Quadcopter
DroneTube – Howto & Informational Videos
Replacing the Entire Arm and Prop Motor
Battery Modification for Longer Flight Times
HD (FPV) Camera Comparison
Battery Comps for Increase Flight Times U818A
Who Needs to Register their Drone?
U818A Stock Battery Flight Time Test
All-Round Great Drone
Hubsan X4 (H107L)
Mid Range Stable Drone
3D Rpbotics Iris+
High End Quality Drone
DJI Phantom 2
Quality Quadcopters for All Experience Levels
Get Amazon Prime and Watch Episodes for Free